To render thanks to Thee, O LORD, It is a comely thing, And to Thy name, O Thou Most High, Due praise aloud to sing (From The Book of Psalms for Singing Psalm 92A)I have SO MANY things to be thankful for. Unfortunately, during the day, I tend not to think about what I am thankful for. Here's a list of the things I am grateful for:
- Friday, July 22, 2011: Even though the air conditioner at work was not keeping up to my liking, I am thankful that there was AC. The temperature index outside was 100+ degrees.
- Saturday, July 23, 2011: I was thankful the pumpkin was well behaved, especially since I was working the day before.
- Sabbath, July 24, 2011: I am SO THANKFUL for a Sabbath rest. We were able to go to church in the AM, hear the word preached, fellowship with other believers, have lunch with our church family, and I was able to take a small nap in the early evening.
- Monday, July 25, 2011: I was thankful I did not need to go anywhere and that I could stay in our cool apartment. Also it rained yesterday!! Praise God.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2011: It was about 90 degrees today, with almost NO humidity!!! Grocery shopping was very bearable and actually pleasant.
This list is not complete and it might seem like nothing, but we need to be thankful for the "small" things as well.
What are you thankful for?
Link up at Gratituesday.