- Charis and I had safe travels to and from Pennsylvania this weekend
- We were able to surprise my mum for her birthday
- I stayed with my SIL and her husband. This was a good thing. My computer crashed on Friday night. (Hence my reason for not posting earlier. I'm still trying to get things in order.) My SIL's husband is a computer geek and was able to save my pictures from being lost, and he got my computer up and running again!!
- My husband is feeling better.
- My husband is getting paid to do some research this week for an old professor of his, and he was not looking for this job. It fell in his lap.
- My work. Yes, it has frustrations, but I am thankful for it.
- My MIL and FIL. They are arriving here on Wednesday, D.V., so that I can sleep during the day on Wednesday and Thursday because I work night shift on those days.
- My daughter Charis. She is so happy. I love "wearing" her too!! See picture below.
- God's steadfast love to me, even though I DO NOT deserve it.
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Psalm 107:1
|Note: My daughter looks out of it because|
she had a cold and was tired.
What reasons you thankful for?
Join us at Gratituesday.