I probably am. You may remember last year when I participated in the Flats and Handwashing Challenge. Well, I am participating again this year. The biggest thing that has changed is my daughter is now eating solids without any problems. Last year at this time, she was just starting to eat solids, which meant her bowel movements were very mushy, but now they are solid and usually easy to just plop in the toilet.
A few reasons why am I participating in the challenge.
- I want to see if I could use flats for the WHOLE challenge. Last year, I didn't try flats at night because I was not home and wanted to use something I knew would work for my daughter.
- I want to see if there is anything different that I would do with handwashing the diapers since my daughter is largely eating solid food.
- I'm home, so I'll be able to do it from the comfort of my own place. Last year, I was at my parent's place.
- I will be more likely to put Charis on her potty since I'll be handwashing diapers.
- Finally, I just like a challenge, and it's only for one week.
Go to Dirty Diaper Laundry for more information about the Flats and Handwashing Challenge.
Are you participating? What do you hope to learn from this challenge?