2. Joel Beeke. I LOVE listening to him preach. He was the speaker at the conference. I've heard him speak before at a PCA church in Western PA and on Sermon Audio, and every time I've heard him, he preaches Christ. I point this out because I think it's one thing that is severely lacking in Reformed churches.
3. My in-laws, especially my MIL. They were at the conference as well, and there were times my MIL was willing to watch our daughter, so that my husband and I could go to different events, such as the TFY reunion. This was nice because my husband was busy presenting topics on two different afternoons.
4. My sister. She and her husband allowed us to keep our van at their place for the week, which allowed as to ride with Drew's parents to the conference and allowed us to visit with her and her husband on the way back. Plus, she vacuumed the van out!!
5. My daughter. She's such a joy and a blessing.
6. The local yarn store in Grove City. All the books in their shop were 50% off, as well as some Cascade yarn. Yes, I did buy two books and four skeins of yarn. Did I need them? No, but I like buying on sale, not demand.
What are you thankful for?
Join me over at Heavenly Homemakers for Gratituesday.