Since this is my third time participating in the Flats and handwashing challenge, I did not have to do anything to prepare for the challenge. I regularly use flat diapers, especially since we use coin operated machines.
- IKEA flats, AKA burp rags, but they happen to be my favorite.
- One hemp babies flat diaper
- One Orange Diaper company flat diaper
- Two Dippee Dyppees flat diapers
- 12 dozen OsoCozy diapers
- 1 Diaper Rite diaper, which was given to me.
- 2 Thirsties duo wrap covers
- Imagine diaper cover
- Flip trainer shell, my primary goal is to get Charis closer to being potty trained, and cover she's able to pull on and off herself.
What supplies are you using?
How did your first day of using flats and handwashing go?
This post contains affiliate links.