Some benefits of doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil Supplement are:
How did I use it? I quickly found that it helps flavor water. I have been craving a lot of citrus water recently-both with lemons and oranges. I put a few drops in a liter of water and leave it in the fridge. During the day, I get that water out and drink it. I have found it also helps energize me. When I'm feeling sluggish, I put the oil on my pulse points and it helps boost my energy. I'd love to get a diffuser soon, so I hope to get than in the next two months. My favorite essential oil was peppermint, but now it's a tossup between peppermint and wild orange. If you love the scent of oranges and need uplifting, I highly recommend doTERRA's Wild Orange Supplement. You can buy it from My Natural Family for $10.50 or enter to win one for yourself below.
- Excellent for disinfecting and killing fungus and pathogens
- Effective against colds and flu, and is highly recommended for use during the onset of sickness
- Supports the elimination toxins from the body, while stimulating the lymphatic system
- Energizing, uplifting and sedative due to instilling feelings of peace
- Powerful to use in the treatment of anorexia
- Can be effective as an anti-cancer agent due to Wild Orange’s main constituent, limonene, which has powerful anti-cancer activity
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The product I reviewed and the giveaway prize was provided by My Natural Family and will be shipped to the winner by My Natural Family. All opinions expressed are my honest opinions based on my personal experiences. If you own a blog and would like to run a giveaway like this, check out their blogger program.