- Wild orange: contains anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antidepressant properties. Effective against flu and colds and recommended in early stages.
- Clove: has immune enhancing properties
- Cinnamon: has antiseptic properties
- Eucalyptus: helps support the respiratory system. Also has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Rosemary: helps restore mental alertness
Overall, I thought the taste was a wee bit strong, but I'm still taking them at times as a precaution, especially when my daughter had a cold. I took them for 3 days until she was getting over her symptoms, and no, I did not get her cold. The vegetable oil melted, but not completely, I would pull it out of my mouth after getting the essential oils; I'd love to try doTERRA's On Guard Essential Oil Protective Blend. I liked how convenient these are. I'm able to keep them in my purse and have them on the go.
The product I reviewed and the giveaway prize was provided by My Natural Family
and will be shipped to the winner by My Natural Family.
All opinions expressed are my honest opinions based on my personal experiences.
If you own a blog and would like to run a giveaway like this, check out their blogger program.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.