On Monday morning, I saw Leslie Sansone posted a 21 Day Walk Challenge on her Facebook page. Woohoo!! This is just what I needed. I hope to get back into taking my children for walks, but I need to find the time that now best suits our needs. Monday afternoon, after both children woke up, we went to the library to borrow the DVDs suggested in this week's workout.
- Monday night: I walked three miles to Walk to the Hits – Party Songs DVD.
- Tuesday night: I walked two miles to Burn 30 Segment - Walk It Off in 30 Days DVD.
- Wednesday night: Walked three miles to the Blue, Yellow, and Green - Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan DVD.
A few reasons why you should consider walking at home with Leslie:
- She's from New Castle, PA. I lived in New Castle for 10+ years.
- You don't have to leave your house. These workouts can be done in your own home.
- It keeps you moving without excuses. Often people complain that they can't work out because of gym fees, they get home too late, it's dark outside, etc. With this, just pop the DVD into your player or download onto your computer.