My son is teething-A LOT. We recently got back from Pennsylvania, and the first week in PA, he woke up at least 3 times every night, in tears, drooling, gnawing on his fist. Unfortunately, breastfeeding did not help. Justin would nurse for 5-10 seconds and then push back of my breast.
A few things that I did to help my son's teething:
- Frozen washcloth - To help numb his gums.
- Homeopathic remedies - Hyland's teething tablets are Benzocain-free and contain no artificial flavors, dyes, or parabens.
- Teething toys - Justin enjoys chomping down on Sophie the Giraffe and his RaZ-Berry teether.
- Amber necklace -
- Pain relievers - Ibuprofen worked WONDERS at 2 AM when my son was screaming his head off.
- Silicone teething jewelry - Baby Comfy Gummi Teething Jewelry.
Baby Comfy Gummi Teething Jewelry
Phthalate-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, Lead-free, FDA-approved and CPSIA-compliant medical grade silicon rubber. The lanyard features a quick-release snap.
Good news. Baby Comfy is giving away a teething necklace to one of my readers. Enter US Only. Giveaway ends April 17, 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was sent a teething necklace for the purpose of review.
All opinions are my own, and I was not
compensated in any way.